
Have you ever tried to do something while being asked the same question over and over? This was the scene as we were trying to leave the Target parking lot. I put Nolan in the car first. He asked for his milk. I said, "Yes after I get Cort in and put the stroller in I will give it to you." I put Cort in the car and he begins to cry and then scream. Nolan begins his repetitive questioning-"Momma can I have my milk, I need my milk, Mom, Momma, Momma, I need my milk, Momma please please Mom, Momma, Can I have my milk, my milk Momma, Mom, Mom, Come on Momma...." All the while I am frantically trying to get the trunk to shut. If I can just get it to shut, I can give Nolan his milk and start driving. Once I start driving Cort will stop crying. Why is my trunk popping open every time I shut it? What is wrong with this car? Does Nolan have my keys? Why is it so hot out here?? Surely Nolan isn't pushing the release button every time I shut the trunk. Nolan do you have my keys? Oh...my keys are in the stroller in the trunk and that is why it doesn't want me to shut it. There is nothing wrong with my car-Just Me! I feel so fortunate to be staying home with my boys even if sometimes it feels like I live in Crazy Town! And thank goodness for a car that can think for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment