Many of you know that things haven't been exactly easy in our house lately. Cort's difficulty napping means that I spend a good portion of my time rocking or bouncing him. I think that has caused Nolan to act out a bit. I try very hard to have time with Nolan alone, but certainly nothing close to the amount of time I had previously been spending with him. It seems though that things are getting better. For the first time in over 2 months Deric and I are "free" at 8:15. Both boys go down at 8:00 and we each take one. By 8:15 we have time to ourselves!! It is so nice. Cort usually sleeps well his first cycle and gives us anywhere between 4 and 6 hours before waking up to eat. I have also been able to get out of the house with both boys for the past 3 days. I have definitely seen a change in Nolan since we have started getting out more, especially going to playgroup. We even made a trip up to Daddy's office to see where Daddy goes each day. I can see that although things have been rough, it is getting easier. Even now, both boys are sleeping...but of course I am rocking the bouncer with my foot:)
11 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment