15 years ago
Thursday, September 1, 2011
The Day Cort Was Born
I have been meaning to save these pictures from my phone for a while now. I took these pictures the morning that Cort was born. Nolan and I went to Champion Park to see the dinosaur bones that morning. After realizing that I really didn't like it we headed to the splash pad. It was much too hot at Champion park and kind of scary. There wasn't anyone there except one man who was walking around. I couldn't wait to get Nolan back into the car. The splash pad was filled with kids and much better! While I was there the doctor called me back since I had left a message saying that I didn't feel too great. She told me to go home and put my feet up. I figured I would put my feet up in less than 2 hours at 12:30 when Nolan was napping. Little did I know that Cort would be here at 12:39. It turns out that this was a very special day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment