Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Gingerbread Party

I hosted a little playgroup with some of my friends over Christmas break. That way my teacher friends could come too. There were 8 kids in all and it was so much fun. Nolan woke up from his nap and asked if we could do it again! He was so excited to tell Deric all about it and ask him if he wanted to decorate some cookies too. Thanks again to all that came.  It means a lot to Nolan and I to have such good friends.
Getting ready but had to take a nap first!
So Excited!
Take-Home Bags
Mmmmm!
Hotdog Wreath
Time To Decorate
And Play!
With enough left over to decorate with Daddy after dinner!
These make me smile!

2 comments:

Sarah and Eric said...

What a great party, Gina! Haha, I see the hotdog wreath now. I was wondering what those peppers were doing on it, but seeing the entire thing makes much more sense! I love those decorated cookies. They look delicious. Eric appreciated the take home bag!

Unknown said...

We love getting to play with our "boy" friends. You throw great, kid friendly parties.