Thursday, January 12, 2012

New Year's Eve

We had a really fun New Year's Eve with Grandad and Gigi. We spent most of it just hanging out and relaxing. Gigi made a great dinner and then we went out front for fireworks. Even though they are just sparklers, I was pretty nervous. Nolan was very careful and had so much fun. When the fun was over there was a lot of crying and asking for more. That is how you know a 3 year old(almost 3) had a great time!

Making a gingerbread house that we got on sale!

Pretty cute even though the roof fell off shortly after!

Watching Nolan Play outside

Swinging

Daddy's Masterpiece

Fireworks!!




Sparklers

Nolan loved making Os

Firework Shadows

2 comments:

Sarah and Eric said...

How fun!!! I love those pictures with the sparklers. Deric's picture is quite impressive, how did he do that?

Sara said...

Aww these are great. I love the picture where Cort looking like he is posing smiling for the picture! And the firework pics are awesome too. Nolan looks like he had a lot of fun!