Thursday, January 19, 2012

Warm Days and Sleep

We have been really enjoying the warm weather and just having fun relaxing! Cort is finally sleeping through the night. We actually made it. I think he will always have those random nights where he wakes up for the paci (until he can grab it himself), but we are loving the full nights of sleep. I am so used to waking up that I realize that I can no longer sleep through the night. Maybe I need some sleep training! We have been working hard on Nolan's party and there is so much excitement in our house about the big day!

2 comments:

Sarah and Eric said...

So glad Cort is letting you sleep! It was the same for Miles, around 6 months. And, yes, I agree, I had to retrain my body to sleep through the night too!

cassie said...

Good news!!! I know the party was great...can't wait to see pics! :-)