Monday, April 30, 2012

Two Firsts for the Picha Boys

Cort has a tooth. It is so hard to see, but this is the best picture I could get. It is there on the bottom. Nolan didn't get his first tooth until after his first birthday, so this was quite a surprise!


In other news, Nolan stayed dry all night! Woohoo!! It's hard to believe that Nolan was day-time/nap-time potty trained over a year ago. It is time to tackle nighttime. I had really not done much to encourage this and since Nolan had a new brother to get used to, we really didn't bring it up at all. Recently he has asked to wear underwear to bed and I told him that he could when I saw a dry pull-up. A little while later he found a hidden present in my closet. I decided a little bribe couldn't hurt. Apparently, motivation was all he needed! I'm sure we aren't pull-up free yet, but we are on our way!

1 comment:

sarahalexander said...

Bella had a dry night last night too! She said she was a big girl now and I guess she was right! They're growing up way too fast!