| Swimming with Cort out back |
| Watching the storm |
| Playing boat or Captain Hook |
| Eating Thai food |
| 4th |
| Loving to jump |
| Swim lesson with Ms. Becca and another Nolan! |
| Dentist |
Nolan you amaze me each day by:
telling me you love me at least once a day without a reason.
being an adventurous eater. You will try anything from clams to Thai food. You and Daddy are my favorite people to cook for.
telling me thank you for dinner each night and putting your plate in the sink *most nights without me asking.
being so smart. You love to learn and love to write stories with me.
being independent. At this age tattles should be a major part of our day, but they are not. You prefer to find ways to do things on your own-even if it means crying. We will work on the crying, but you remind me so much of Daddy when you insist on solving problems for yourself.
being helpful. You want so badly to cut the grass, set the table, sweep the floor, clean the pool and other various chores. Its so nice to have an eager helper.
telling me I look pretty. Daddy taught you this one, but you always say, "Momma, you look pretty today" when I need to smile!
telling me you love your brother. I know you do and sometimes it can be hard having a little brother, but you truly do love him.
telling me that I love you even when you make bad choices. Yes I do Nolan, and I always will.


1 comment:
Nolan is a sweet boy and will come out of this phase. You and Deric and wonderful parents that are doing everything just as you should. Keep smiling and loving on those precious boys. God wouldn't give you anything you couldn't handle.
Post a Comment