We really loved all the places we traveled to, but Deric and I decided that Arenal was our favorite.
 |
| Our volcano view from our rooms. |
 |
| Standing outside my room. |
 |
| Kathy, Skip, Sara, Deric and I decided to take a horseback tour to the volcano. |
 |
| The volcano is currently dormant, which is kind of scary when you think about it! |
 |
| Up to the Mirador. This is the closest that we got. Other family members hiked up further. |
 |
| Such a pretty view |
 |
| Deric and Kathy were expert riders, ha ha! |
 |
| Next, we headed to the pool before leaving on our next excursion. |
 |
| There was a regular pool and also one that was heated by the volcano. Deric and Ari had lots of fun with the super fast waterslides. |
Next, Skip, Kathy, Sara, Deric and I went waterfall rappelling.....
No comments:
Post a Comment