After ziplining, rock climbing and tubing we went horseback riding up to a waterfall to swim and jump!
 |
| Ari |
 |
| Sara |
 |
| Deric, Shanna and Uncle Micheal |
 |
| On this trip, Deric and I would eventually rappel down 10 waterfalls. Although this was not one of them, it was the only one with such beautiful water. |
 |
| Shanna |
 |
| Deric did the jump about 3 times. I didn't even pretend to try. I'm not as brave without a harness on! |
 |
| Deric's final jump ended just in time. Right after he got out, the water started moving extremely fast. |
 |
| In seconds the water level rose and the water turned brown, fast and dangerous. |
 |
The guides ran over to make sure everyone was out. It had started to rain in the mountains. Minutes later the rain got to us. We rode back through the rain, which was actually pretty fun. We then took a short bus to the hot springs which are basically natural hot tubs that are heated by the volcano.
This was an amazing start to our trip. We spent 2 days in Rincon de la Vieja and then headed to Arenal.
|
1 comment:
Wow, I'm loving these posts. Amazing!
Post a Comment