Monday, June 25, 2012

Rincon de la Vieja (part 1)

Our trip to Costa Rica was AMAZING. It will take me a long time to post everything, but I am going to give it a try. This is only part one of Rincon de la Vieja, our first destination. I just want to say again how thankful Deric and I are to have been a part of something like this. Joani and Bob, you took us on a vacation of a lifetime that we will never forget. Not only was Costa Rica the best vacation we have ever been on, but we shared all these crazy and fun experiences with 12 other family members.  To me, that was the best part.




Canyoning Tour which included a few ziplines, rapelling, rock climbing, tubing, and riding on horseback to a waterfall.
One of the ziplines
Deric really loved zip lining and, in fact, did it again in the Monteverde cloud forest.

Sara getting ready to rappel down.

Climbing actually was not something I enjoyed.
Dan climbing up which was followed by another zip line.
Uncle Micheal rapelling down upside down!
Sara and I waiting to do the tarzan swing to get across.
Another zip line
Ari had no fear!
Ready to tube
I was so excited for this part. 
And it was a blast.
Many of us had some bruises after this, but it was still one of my favorite things.
After this, we got on the horses and headed to the waterfall to swim......              

No comments: